This is a list of worldwide SWT jobs in the oil and gas industry. The SWT position is categorised as Oilfield jobs, vacancies and careers. There are currently jobs available in Houston, USA, Scotland, Aberdeen, Norway, Stavanger, Australia, Perth, UK, London, China, Beijing, India, Chennai, Indonesia, Jakarta, Brazil, Rio, Nigeria, Lagos, Luanda, Angola. Contact the companies to find the SWT job salary and benefits.
List of SWT positions
Other related Oilfield SWT Career Opportunities
Related Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs, Pipelines and Jobs
- Product Manager - Subsea Valve Technology Jobs in… The Product Manger Subsea Valve Technology is a key role within the subsea product platform. The role has been created to provide the focus vision and leadership required to develop GE Oil & Gas within…
- Materials Manager Jobs in Luanda, Angola This position is responsible for the warehousing and management of materials at the fabrication work site in Angola. Reporting to the Fabrication Manager, the Manager in this position will work closely with the Sub-Contractors supervision…
- Product Manager Subsea Controls – Reliability and… The Product Manager - Reliability and Quality is a key role within the subsea product platform. The role has been created to provide the focus vision and leadership required to develop GE Oil & Gas…
- Senior Systems Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland The position holds responsibility for Subsea Systems Engineering in support of New Technology and New Product Introductions (NTI & NPI), specifically connectors, valves, & actuators
- Fabrication Site Engineering Manager Jobs in Luanda, Angola The Fabrication Site Engineering Manager is reports to the Fabrication Manager with dotted line reporting back to the MCS Engineering Manager and is responsible for the interpretation of engineering requirements on the fabrication site
- Fabrication Site Project Engineer Jobs in Luanda, Angola The Fabrication Site Project Engineer reports to the Site Engineering Manager and is responsible for the interpretation of engineering requirements on the fabrication site
- Lead Contract Performance Manager Jobs in Luanda, Angola Responsible for providing commercial leadership and direction within a multi discipline subsea project, sharing responsibility for the contractual and financial delivery of the project in accordance with the execution and financial plan
- Deputy Site Manager Jobs in Luanda, Angola The Deputy Site Manager is responsible for support to the Fabrication Manager during in-country fabrication /construction and testing
- Lead Engineer/Technologist Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland The Lead Engineer/Technologist position is a competent design engineer capable of undertaking design verification and approval of design activities by others
- Product Structuring Lead - Controls Jobs in… The Product Structuring Lead - Controls is a key role within the subsea product platform. This role has been created to create and implement an optimal solution for product structuring
- Subsea Tree and Wellheads Focal Point Jobs in… We’re currently looking to recruit a Subsea Tree and Wellheads Focal Point to join us in Norway.
- Project Quality Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Use your work process knowledge to support the development/maintenance of the quality management system including identifying contract quality requirements, preparing quality plans and ITS, and handling all QA aspects throughout the life of the project