Stewarts-USA in short: manufacture of high quality gauges and pressure instrumentation products.
Stewarts-USA is the North and South American distribution arm of Stewart-Buchanan Gauges, Ltd. The Stewart-Buchanan Group of companies has been in existence since 1870 and over the years have established and maintained a reputation for the manufacture of high quality products. The most comprehensive selections of pressure and temperature instrumentation, valves, manifolds and accessories available from one manufacturer, and are always pleased to discuss and advise on the design and construction of special applications. Products are manufactured to meet the CE marking requirements of P.E.R.1999 (S2001) and P.E.D. 97/23/EC together with our ISO 9001 approval. The parent company was formed in 1870 and has seen steady and sustainable growth over the years and is now recognized as one of the leading manufacturers in our particular market with worldwide sales to 50 different countries.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Stewarts-USA careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Stewarts-USA Job Positions