Oildata Logging Service Inc. in short: independent, solution-based Service Company delivering customized, cost-effective well-productivity enhancement solutions
Oildata began operation as an independent Cased Hole Service Company in Nigeria, in 1994, by introducing the concept of the Rigless Electric Line Workover to Chevron. At the time the Oildata Logging Service company owned a single electric line unit.The initial tests proved very successful. Oildata Logging Service company grew rapidly as other clients, such as Shell, Mobil, Texaco and Elf adopted the techniques for their marginal and mature oil and gas fields. By the end of 1998, over 100 successful rigless workover jobs had been performed in Nigeria. Oildata’s solutions are conveyed on Electric line, Slick line or Coiled Tubing and include Production Logging, Perforating, Rigless Water and Bas Shutoff, Horizontal Well Logging, Fluid Contact Monitoring, and Fast-track Marginal Field Development solutions, amongst others.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Oildata Logging Service Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Oildata Logging Service Inc. Products
Oildata Logging Service Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Oildata Logging Service Inc. Job Positions