OceanWorks International Inc in short: specializing in manned and unmanned subsea work systems for key international marine industries
Submersible, sub sea, subsea, deepwater, deep water, marine, offshore, navy, oil field, ADS, atmospheric diving, cable/pipeline burial tools, deck decompression chamber,
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and OceanWorks International Inc careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
OceanWorks International Inc Products
- Torque Tool Flyer ProductsTorque Tool Flyer products from Oceanworks International A Highly VersatileTorque Tool Flyer The TORNADO Torque Tool is designed for operation with ...
- Lars Flyer ProductsLars Flyer products from Oceanworks International Hydraulic Power UnitsLars Flyer Launch and recovery systems (LARS) are supplied by OceanWorks International for ...
- Remora ProductsRemora products from Oceanworks International Advanced Submarine Rescue VehiclesRemora The "REMORA" is the current state of the art in advanced submarine ...
OceanWorks International Inc Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top OceanWorks International Inc Job Positions