Numerical Rocks in short: Business concept is based on building up numerical models of petroleum reservoir rocks
Numerical Rocks provide faster and more cost effective core measurement services. Quantifies and reduces uncertainty in core measurements. Detailed descriptions of the spatial variations (heterogeneity) of multiphase flow properties provide improved reservoir characterization and more optimal reservoir management.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Numerical Rocks careers!
We are located in Trondheim, Norway, Europe(North)
Numerical Rocks Products
Numerical Rocks Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, Norway We have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, Norway Control and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Trondheim
- MCS ITO Engineering Leader Jobs in Trondheim, Norway The Engineering Leader will lead the global subsea ITO Manifold and Connection Systems (MCS) engineering team and coordinate with cross-functional leaders to meet bidding requirements ...
- Senior Engineers – Structural, Pipeline and Risers Jobs in Trondheim, Norway We seek experienced engineers who are interested to work within one of the following fields: - Floating offshore Structures - Pipelines and risers
Top Numerical Rocks Job Positions