National=K=Works Inc. in short: designer of thermohousings and down-hole equipment
National=K=Works Inc. Chief designer of Thermohousings and down-hole equipment. Worked in the oil fields of Argentina, Peru, and Nigeria as a logging engineer and cased hole operator for a total of 11 years. Has 8 US patents dealing with down-hole equipment and Dewar flasks. Fluent in English, Spanish, and Italian. Can communicate in German Nick Wolk: Co-Manager of National=K=Works Inc. Chief Financial Officer. Responsible for the boring and trepanning activities, scheduling, material control and acquisition, and day to day activities. Good Spanish. Nick is also responsible for our presence in the OTC (Offshore Technology Conference). Alec Wolk: Co-Manager of National=K=Works Inc. Chief programmer of CNC machinery and 3D modeling. Responsible for the manufacturing of all the Dewar flasks, Thermohousings and Aerospace components.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and National=K=Works Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
National=K=Works Inc. Products
National=K=Works Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top National=K=Works Inc. Job Positions