Killark in short: manufacturer of weatherproof and hazardous location products suitable for standard, explosion proof and other hostile area
Killark Is a leading manufacturer of weatherproof and hazardous location products suitable for standard, explosion proof and other hostile area applications. These products consist of fittings, enclosures, lighting fixtures, distribution equipment, motor controls, plugs and receptacles. Hazardous locations are those areas where a potential for explosion and fire exists due to the presence of flammable gasses, vapors, dust or easily ignitable fibers and include such places as refineries, petro-chemical plants, grain elevators and processing areas. Killark was founded in 1913 by MIT Graduate Joseph Desloge. He designed the electric fuse as we know it today, Killark (Kill the Arc) became the name of the company. The first factory was located on Locust Street in St. Louis, MO USA, with a ‘new’ facility erected in 1927. With over 90 years of extensive experience, Killark is a leading manufacturer of weatherproof, harsh and hazardous location products suitable for standard, explosion proof and other hostile and adverse environmental applications. These products include conduit raceway fittings, junction boxes, enclosures, lighting fixtures, plugs & receptacles and standard and custom controls. Killark manufactures quality standard and special application enclosures and fittings including hazardous location products for use in installations such as chemical plants, pipelines, grain elevators, coal handling facilities and refineries. These products include conduit raceway fittings, junction boxes, enclosures, lighting fixtures and standard and custom controls. Killark also is a major participant in the maintenance and repair, commercial and industrial construction segments of the domestic electrical construction materials market. As a division of Hubbell since 1985, increased levels of capital have funded major new product initiatives and have enabled Killark to compete across the entire spectrum of electrical construction materials on a global basis. Today Killark is known for individual customer solutions to complex hazardous location requirements. Utilization of existing designs coupled with value added engineering enables lower total installed cost systems with a lifetime of savings. Outside the USA Killark employs over 250 experienced sales professionals, with each dedicated to serving the electrical distributor as well as the product end-user.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Killark careers!
We are located in St Louis, USA, America(North)
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in St Louis
- New Ventures Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Dallas, USAAccountable for developing BG’s subsurface/technical understanding of BG’s acquired interest in East Texas/North Louisiana. Understand the development plan and be able to advise on well ...
- Fall 2009 Offshore Operations Technical Internship Jobs in Offshore, USAShell Exploration and Production Company is currently seeking interns for our Gulf of Mexico operations.
Top Killark Job Positions