Jotne Group in short: structural engineering, design and fabrication and construction
The Jotne Group totals 250 persons consisting of fabrication and engineering companies situated in Oslo, Buskerud and Østfold. Jotne main activities include design, engineering and analysis of packages and componenets as well as fabrication of structures and components for the traditional land based- and Oil & Gas industry, including the subsea market.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Jotne Group careers!
We are located in Oslo, NORWAY, Europe(North)
Jotne Group Products
Jotne Group Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NORWAY
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, Norway We have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, Norway Control and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Oslo
- Project Procurement Lead Jobs in Oslo, Norway Commercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values
- Petroleum Engineer Jobs in Oslo, Norway To be successful you must understand the business opportunities in the field of CO2 storage, and also engage in developing DNV’s services, enabling safe and ...
- Process Engineer Jobs in Oslo, Norway As part of our team, you will work across disciplines in a highly innovative and technical environment, being part of a unit under continuous development ...
Top Jotne Group Job Positions