The high-pressure/high-temperature Jade field is located in block 30/2c of the UK North Sea, 17.7km north of the Judy project. The field was discovered in 1996 and confirmed by an appraisal well in early 1997.
Jade Oil and Gas Platform, North Sea, ConocoPhillips, Europe(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- ConocoPhillips an international, integrated oil gas exploration and production company
- High Pressure Equipment Company providing quality components and systems for elevated pressure applications, high pressure valves and fittings
- High Temperature Series Pipeline Inner Layer Products High Temperature Series Pipeline Inner Layer products from Tek-Rap Inc High Temperature Polyethylene Backing Over A High Temperature Butyl Rubber Adhesive. High Temperature Series Pipeline Inner Layer TEK-RAP SERIES 240 HIGH TEMPERATURE HEAT BEATER is a…
- Project Director Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Reporting to the Subsea Projects SVP, you will provide direction to the Project team for this major Subsea EPC project, having the responsibility for the contractual and financial delivery of the project
- Greater Angostura by BHP Billiton The Greater Angostura field is located in 36m to 46m of water on the continental shelf, about 37km east of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago in the eastern (Trinidadian) sector of the Eastern Venezuela…
- Project Planner Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Establish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery projects
- Senior Project Manager/ Project Director Jobs in Sutton, UK Project managing the operational input to major EPIC tenders and contributing to the commercial risk evaluation.
- Project Planner Jobs in Singapore, Singapore Establish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery projects
- Janice Oil by Kerr McGee is located in block 30/17a in the Central North Sea, approximately 175 miles east-south-east of Aberdeen in 240 feet of water. Recoverable reserves are estimated to exceed 70 mm barrels of 37 degree API gravity…
- Bayu-Undan by ConocoPhillips was discovered in 1995 with the Bayu 1 exploration well and the Undan field was discovered later that year with the Undan 1 exploration well.
- Easington Catchment Area (ECA) by BP gas development was awarded DTI approval in November 1998. The £150 million first phase of ECA will involve the development of the two gas fields Neptune and Mercury.
- Temperature Controllertransmitter Products Temperature Controllertransmitter products from Norriseal - A Dover Company Temperature Controller/Transmitter Temperature Controllertransmitter Temperature controller/transmitter driven by a bulb-type sensing element. Optional remote set point, automatic/manual functions and hi-limit reset More Norriseal - A Dover…