Instrumentation Group in short: manufactures of industrial Temperature, Pressure, Humidity, Test and Calibration instruments
The World’s Finest Manufactures of industrial Temperature, Pressure, Humidity, Test and Calibration instruments .Palmer Instruments has steadily evolved through product development geared exclusively towards industrial supply and process measurement. Palmer Instrumentshas developed special-application products such as Dual-Sensing and ‘Slip-fit’ thermometers, and pioneered new Palmer Instruments industry services such as free lifetime recalibration on pressure gauges.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Instrumentation Group careers!
We are located in Asheville, USA, America(North)
Instrumentation Group Products
Instrumentation Group Vacancies
- Product Engineer Instrumentation Jobs in Kongsberg, NorwayProduct responsible for one or more subsea instruments.
- Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandBureau Veritas is currently recruiting an Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer based in Aberdeen.
- Structural Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaProvide structural studies and investigations as required for offshore platforms.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Asheville
Top Instrumentation Group Job Positions