Hayata of North America, Ltd. in short: manufacturer of wiring accessories
Hayata of North America, Ltd. a leading manufacturer of wiring accessories, Hayata/KSS decided to launch a more aggressive strategy to help its customers worldwide. Hayata of North America, Ltd.was started in the late 1990s and continues today with new offices being set up around the world to help service the more than 108 countries we ship to every day. Hayata of North America, Ltd. (Hayata P.C. Enterprise Co., LTD., more commonly known as Kai Suh Suh Enterprise Co., LTD) was established in 1999 as the first KSS Sales and Marketing Office in North America. Hayata maintains responsibility for the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Hayata was the fourth overseas office for KSS to open and is now one of the five Hayata offices found around the world (Australia, Japan, USA, France, and Taiwan). Hayata offices are direct employees of KSS and work very closely with the home office and factory in order to allow you, the customer, the best service possible. Hayata does hold limited stock supply of samples to send direct to you for testing. However, it may be necessary that some samples are sent direct to you from our factory. Hayata are sent direct to the customer from our warehouse in Taiwan. Terms are TT (wire transfer) or LC (letter of credit) at or before the time of shipment from our factory. The TT or LC will go directly to our bank in Taiwan. Hayata had do not accept payment or credit cards in the USA. Hayata/KSS is an ISO 9002 and ISO 14001 company.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Hayata of North America, Ltd. careers!
We are located in Dallas, USA, America(North)
Hayata of North America, Ltd. Products
Hayata of North America, Ltd. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Dallas
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dallas, USAThis newly-created position will be responsible for performing and verifying electrical design engineering that covers the full range of main power generation and distribution systems ...
- New Ventures Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Dallas, USAAccountable for developing BG’s subsurface/technical understanding of BG’s acquired interest in East Texas/North Louisiana. Understand the development plan and be able to advise on well ...
Top Hayata of North America, Ltd. Job Positions