Haakon Ellingsen AS in short: Major supplier of systems for valve actuation and instrumentation to offshore, shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Haakon Ellingsen AS was established in 1962. The company has developed to one of the major suppliers of high quality products to the Norwegian offshore, shipbuilding and landbased industries. Ellingsen has a wide variety and advanced range of pneumatic, hydraulic and field instrumentation equipment from leading international manufacturers. In addition we carry a range of products and systems developed by us
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Haakon Ellingsen AS careers!
We are located in Rud, Norway, Europe(North)
Haakon Ellingsen AS Products
Haakon Ellingsen AS Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Rud
- Structural Engineers Jobs in Surrey, UKIn order to stay at the top of the industry, we now need world class engineers who are as passionate and committed as we are ...
- Marine Captain Jobs in Miri, MalaysiaTo plan, co-ordinate and execute safe and efficient berthing and loading of crude oil tankers at the Company’s Single Buoy Mooring
Top Haakon Ellingsen AS Job Positions