GBA-Corona in short: provide flare equipment with the highest quality of design, materials and construction
GBA-Corona, Inc. is committed to provide flare equipment with the highest quality of design, materials and construction in order to achieve performance and longevity that will exceed our customerís expectations. GBA-Corona will dedicate all resources available to our customers to provide expert technical support, engineering and service from conceptual design studies to field commissioning. Our goal is to supply superior flare equipment at a competitive price with on-time deliveries to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. We will continue to develop products that will meet the technical requirements of a changing market and to apply all technologies in a proper manner and of the highest professional integrity. Quality Policy Statement GBA-Corona, Inc. accepts responsibility for the complete satisfaction of its customers. We exercise this responsibility through adequate training of our employees, adherence to proven procedures, total commitment to meeting and exceeding customer requirements, and maintaining a company culture that fosters continuous improvement. Our objective is to deliver defect free products/services on time, every time. Bernard Bolanowski President
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and GBA-Corona careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top GBA-Corona Job Positions