Dril-Quip (Europe) Ltd in short: A leader in engineering, manufacturing, sales and services of surface and subsea drilling and production equipment
Dril-Quip was co-founded as a Texas corporation in 1981 by Larry E. Reimert, Gary D. Smith, J. Mike Walker and Gary W. Loveless. Together, Messrs. Reimert, Smith and Walker have over 75 years of combined experience in the oilfield equipment industry, essentially all of which has been with the Company and its major competitors. In addition, key department managers have been with the company over 10 years, on average. The company was reincorporated as a Delaware corporation on Aug. 12, 1997
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Dril-Quip (Europe) Ltd careers!
We are located in Stavanger, Norway, Europe(North)
Dril-Quip (Europe) Ltd Products
Dril-Quip (Europe) Ltd Vacancies
- Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandDril-Quip (Europe) Ltd have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Surface Engineer to join our Dyce based team.
- Raw Materials Buyer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandDril-Quip (Europe) Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a Raw Materials Buyer experienced within our industry to join our Dyce based team.
- HSE Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotlandcomplies with all relevant legislation and best practice with regard to, occupational health and safety and environmental concerns
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger
- Senior Engineer – Instrument / Actuated Valves Jobs in Stavanger, Norwaydevelop technical specifications and documentation for procurement of pressure safety valves
- Piping Stress Analysis Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe have an open permanent position as an Piping Stress Analysis Engineer in the business stream "Maintenance, Modifications and Operations North Sea"
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayDesign and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment
Top Dril-Quip (Europe) Ltd Job Positions