Draka Marine, Oil & Gas International in short: safe, reliable wire and cable solutions
Draka Marine, Oil & Gas International is a unit of Draka Holding N.V., the only global cable company with a division dedicated to the marine, oil and gas market. Draka employs more than 9,600 employees in 24 countries and had 2004 turnover (revenue) of ?1.7 billion (US$2.1 billion).With a complete product line, local inventory and personnel, and no time zone or language barriers, Draka Marine, Oil & Gas International has built a 30-year reputation as the most dependable provider of wire and cable solutions for offshore and land-based oil and gas operations. Oil companies, drilling companies, engineering firms, and shipyards around the world rely on us to supply their maintenance, repair, and new-build projects.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Draka Marine, Oil & Gas International careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Draka Marine, Oil & Gas International Products
Draka Marine, Oil & Gas International Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Draka Marine, Oil & Gas International Job Positions