Cudd Well Control in short: knowledgeable pool of well control specialists and engineers focus on their fields of expertise
Cudd Well Control is worldwide and world wise. To remain a leader in this industry for over a quarter of a century, we’ve worked hard and we’ve worked smart. Cudd Well Control strongly believe that actions speak louder than words. From well control projects in North America to fighting the massive oil well fires in Kuwait after Operation Desert Storm, to blowouts in remote areas in Africa and South America, Cudd has shown time and again that we have what it takes to keep things under control, under pressure.Cudd Well Control’s knowledgeable pool of well control specialists and engineers focus on their fields of expertise and stay current on new technology and how to more effectively use current practices. Cudd Well Control strive to maintain standards that are tangible and consistent.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Cudd Well Control careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Cudd Well Control Products
Cudd Well Control Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Cudd Well Control Job Positions