Circle Technical in short: water abrasive cutting systems, friction stud welding equipment and grit entrained low pressure air cleaning systems.
Circle Hire and Technical Services Ltd. was established in 1990 to provide high pressure water pumps and diver held dredge units for hire to Subsea contractors operating in the North Sea. Activities were later expanded to include water abrasive cutting systems, friction stud welding equipment and grit entrained low pressure air cleaning systems. The assets of Genflo Underwater Engineering Ltd. were acquired in 1994 to further strengthen the product range with JETCUT cutting systems and an extensive selection of dredging equipment similar to those already offered by the company. In an effort to meet specific customer needs and changing market trends, integrated engineered solutions were developed and offered to the Subsea contractor to include equipment and trained operators working on a contract basis. The change in direction was marked by the change in name to Circle Technical Services Ltd. Following the management buyout in 1999, Circle successfully duplicated their efforts by opening up their subsidiary in the Gulf of Mexico USA, March 2001. Further expansion plans are underway and the company is well placed to service the world-wide underwater and offshore maintenance industry, within their niche technology market. Our aim is to provide our clients with a flexible reactive solution to cold cutting, coating removal, cleaning, dredging and friction welding applications worldwide. We continually strive to improve, ensuring our products and services exceed our customer’s needs and expectations.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Circle Technical careers!
We are located in Houma, USA, America(North)
Circle Technical Products
Circle Technical Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houma
- Seismic Engineer Jobs in Houma, USAUnder minimal supervision receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on wellsite activities.
- Rig Manager Jobs in Houma, USAThe Rig Manager is responsible for coordinating the operational functions of the deepwater drillship, with special emphasis on the drilling operations, towards effective and efficient ...
- 2nd Mate/DPO Jobs in Houma, USAThe 2nd Mate/Dynamic Positioning Operator (DPO) operates and maintains the station-keeping system on the rig. Stands watch on rig moves.
Top Circle Technical Job Positions