Cal Dive International in short: subsea construction, underwater diving services
Cal Dive International (CDI) is a leading provider of innovative subsea construction, maintenance and abandonment services to the oil and gas industry. Cal DiveI owns and operates a diversified fleet of vessels that provide a full complement of subsea construction, maintenance and deepwater project capabilities.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Cal Dive International careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Cal Dive International Products
- Tritech Md Diver Camera ProductsTritech Md Diver Camera products from Tritech International Specifically Designed To Mount On A Wide Range Of Diver Helmets Tritech Md Diver ...
Cal Dive International Vacancies
- Experienced ROV Pilot Jobs in Offshore, InternationalThe ROV Pilot Technician has the primary responsibility for the piloting of the ROV, maintenance and repair of the ROV system
- Floorhand – Offshore Drilling Rig Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaHandling drill pipes, casing & drilling equipment as instructed by the Driller or Assistant Driller.
- Master on Dive Support Vessel Jobs in Offshore, InternationalSubsea7 vessel management group are searching for an experienced master for one of our Dive Support Vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Cal Dive International Job Positions