Cabot Oil and Gas in short: natural gas producer and marketer
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation is headquartered in Houston, Texas. Cabot Oil & Gas is a leading domestic independent natural gas producer and marketer with substantial interests in the Gulf Coast, including onshore Texas and Louisiana; the West, with the Rocky Mountains and Mid-Continent; and the East.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Cabot Oil and Gas careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Cabot Oil and Gas Products
Cabot Oil and Gas Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Cabot Oil and Gas Job Positions