BOA Offshore AS in short: Owner and operator of a diversified fleet comprising some 30 units, including flat-top and semi-submersible barges, multipurpose offshore vessels
Our global fleet of more than 30 vessels is operated from our two companies Boa Offshore AS and Boa Deep C AS. Taubåtkompaniet AS, located in Trondheim, Norway, is the managing company for all vessels within Boa Offshore AS and Boa Deep C AS. In addition we have the commercial management for all barges within Viking Barge KS. Taubåtkompaniet AS was founded in 1975 as a tug and salvage company. Our services today are within the following segments: - SUBSEA CONSTRUCTION – TRANSPORT & HEAVY LIFT – ANCHOR HANDLING & SUPPLY – HARBOUR, COASTAL & OFFSHORE TOWAGES – SALVAGE
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and BOA Offshore AS careers!
We are located in Trondheim, Norway, Europe(North)
BOA Offshore AS Products
BOA Offshore AS Vacancies
- Rig Electrician Jobs in Offshore, International To operate and maintain the electrical distribution system, generators, and all other electrical equipment aboard the rig.
- Drilling Section Leader, Drillships Jobs in Offshore, Angola Ensure operation of the drilling unit are planned and executed in a safe and proper manner according to the drilling program.
- Offshore Installation Manager – Captain Jobs in Offshore, USA The Captain is appointed by Seadrill and acts as the company’s representative in matters pertaining to the safety of the ship, crew and cargo.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, Norway We have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, Norway Control and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Trondheim
- MCS ITO Engineering Leader Jobs in Trondheim, Norway The Engineering Leader will lead the global subsea ITO Manifold and Connection Systems (MCS) engineering team and coordinate with cross-functional leaders to meet bidding requirements ...
- Senior Engineers – Structural, Pipeline and Risers Jobs in Trondheim, Norway We seek experienced engineers who are interested to work within one of the following fields: - Floating offshore Structures - Pipelines and risers
Top BOA Offshore AS Job Positions