Bergesen Worldwide Offshore AS in short: dependable FPSO pioneer, providing versatile solutions driven by customer needs
Bergesen Worldwide Offshore is publicly listed and part of the Bergesen Worldwide Group, one of the world’s largest maritime groups. Bergesen Worldwide Offshore operational head office is in Oslo, Norway. We have assets operating in Nigeria, Mauritania and Russia, and we have recently entered into Mexico as well as set up a strategic cooperation in Malaysia.Bergesen Worldwide Offshore is a dependable contractor for long-term lease arrangements as well as a provider of shorter-term solutions. A philosophy combining modularisation, standardisation and flexibility by design with hands-on project management ensures that a variety of customer needs are met. We offer versatile solutions from lean fast track projects to large and complex conversions, both for oil and gas. We work with numerous reputable sub-contractors and suppliers as well as conversion yards.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Bergesen Worldwide Offshore AS careers!
We are located in Oslo, NORWAY, Europe(North)
Bergesen Worldwide Offshore AS Products
Bergesen Worldwide Offshore AS Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NORWAY
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Oslo
- Project Procurement Lead Jobs in Oslo, NorwayCommercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values
- Petroleum Engineer Jobs in Oslo, NorwayTo be successful you must understand the business opportunities in the field of CO2 storage, and also engage in developing DNV’s services, enabling safe and ...
- Process Engineer Jobs in Oslo, NorwayAs part of our team, you will work across disciplines in a highly innovative and technical environment, being part of a unit under continuous development ...
Top Bergesen Worldwide Offshore AS Job Positions