Andrew Palmer & Associates in short: continues to provide the specialist consultancy services to our clients
The Penspen Offshore Business Stream was formed from the ‘Andrew Palmer and Associates Limited’ business acquired by Penspen Limited in January 2000. In recognition of the strength of the ‘Andrew Palmer and Associates’ brand in the subsea and offshore engineering sector, the Stream continues to trade under ‘Andrew Palmer and Associates’ name or ‘APA’ for short, although it is now wholly owned by Penspen Limited. Andrew Palmer & Associates was founded in 1985 by Professor Andrew Palmer, and grew from a handful of employees to the largest independent subsea pipeline engineering consultancy group in the UK, with operational bases in Aberdeen and London and a recently established representation in Houston. The APA business currently employs some 50 specialist engineers and support personnel. Andrew Palmer & Associates experience encompasses the whole of the pipeline life cycle from conceptual design and feasibility studies, through front-end engineering and detailed design, including installation, commissioning and decommissioning.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Andrew Palmer & Associates careers!
We are located in Aberdeen, SCOTLAND, Europe(North)
Andrew Palmer & Associates Products
Andrew Palmer & Associates Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in SCOTLAND
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Technical Support Manager – Cased Hole Completions for the Africa Region, is accountable for provision of support to the Geomarket Operations, Application Engineering and ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations and independent audits.
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staf
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Draughtsperson is responsible for producing drawings and sketches consistent with good engineering practice and in compliance with company drawing office procedures.
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotlandbusiness development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandCarry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems.
Top Andrew Palmer & Associates Job Positions