AES American Energy Services Inc. in short: widest product line of any valve manufacturer in the world
AES was incorporated in 1987 with corporate headquarters, manufacturing and warehousing facilities located in Houston, Texas. We are an API 6A and API 6D monogram license holder and our plant is certified to API Q1. AES is a rapidly growing company with continually increasing revenues, planned facilities expansion and public stock trading currently on NASDAQ. AES is proud to offer the widest product line of any valve manufacturer in the world. This line includes, but is not limited to: Cast Steel Gate, Globe and Swing Check Valves Floating and Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves Lubricated Pressure Balanced Plug Valves Through Conduit Pipeline Gate Valves In addition, AES manufactures severe service specialty valves such as: Metal Seated Ball Valves Sub-Sea Service Valves High Temperature Switching Valves Cryogenic Service Valves Rotary Control Valves AES is unique in that all our valves are available in all ANSI and API pressure classes and virtually any metallurgy required. From carbon and alloy steel to stainless steel and exotics including titanium and zirconium, AES can accommodate the most ordinary and extraordinary requirements.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and AES American Energy Services Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
AES American Energy Services Inc. Products
AES American Energy Services Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top AES American Energy Services Inc. Job Positions